This product is not available anymore. Back to home page.
- KG department: 8:00 am / 2:00 pm.
- Primary, preparatory and secondary departments:
7:30 am / 2:30 pm.
Every day except Fridays and Saturdays.
1. Students should come to school wearing the proper uniform.
2 .In the morning, students aren't allowed to loiter or enter the school premises, before the school day starts.
3 .During break time, students must stay in the playground.
4. Urgent messages and homework are sent to parents via the channel note book or enclosed letters with the students.
5. Parents are kindly advised to use the channel book as means of home / school communication to send messages to any of the teachers.
6. Homework is assigned on daily basis and according to a certain schedule distributed at the beginning of the scholastic year.
1. Who is the school’s owner?
The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Amr Mongy
2. When was the school founded?
It was founded 2012.
3. What is the second language? When do you start to teach it?
The second languages are French and German. They are taught starting from grade one...
4. What are the annual fees ?
The fees are determined according to the annual increase according to ministry of education.
5. What about the application fees? Are they refunded in case of refusal?
Application fees are annually determined and they are not refunded in case of refusal.
6.What is the number of students per class?
There are 32 students in each class
7. Are the classes air-conditioned?
Yes, they are air-conditioned.
8. What are the students’ activities and events?
Students have different activities including PE , Art , Computer, Domestic & Agriculture sessions . Sports events like the sports day, educational events like the spelling bee competition & social events like family Olympics. Qur’an competitions and meditation to increase focus and happiness. Talented students are rewarded in many ways like “Resalians Got Talent”
9. Are boys and girls separated?
No, they aren’t because there is no possibility for that. (Numbers of girls and boys are not equal to separate them in two classes.)
10. Is there any focus on the development of student correcter?
In learning for life is a session teaching students moral and values.
11. Is there a swimming pool?
No, there isn’t. There is no space for it.
12. Are there any foreign teachers?
No, there aren’t.
We are hiring
Please send your cv to
Connect With Us
مدرسة الحرية للغات المقطم, الهضبة الوسطى , الحى السادس , خلف كلية هندسة MTI
From 7:30 To 2:00
From 7:30 To 2:30
Liberty Language School